- Warwick, Rhode Island - The official website of the City of Warwick, Rhode Island
- Warwick Tourism - Are you interested in visiting some of the historically significant sites located in Warwick? Then the Tourism Department's website is an excellent place to start.
- Warwick Economic Development - Located on Narragansett Bay, the City of Warwick offers its residents a quality of life and cost of living unmatched in the region. So, if you are looking to start, expand or relocate a business, take a look at Warwick, we know how to get companies moving.
- Warwick Public Library - This site provides comprehensive information about our public library's resources and services, links to electronic resources that the WPL subscribe to for the public's benefit, and detailed descriptions of the many events that take place at the library's main branch.
The City of Warwick is fortunate to have a number of great organizations with highly knowledgeable and dedicated members.
- The Gaspee Virtual Archives - The Gaspee Virtual Archives is an ongoing presentation (since 1997) of the Gaspee Days Committee, a civic-minded nonprofit organization that operates many community events in and around Pawtuxet Village, including the famous Gaspee Days Parade each June. These events are all designed to commemorate the 1772 burning of the hated British revenue schooner, HMS Gaspee, by Rhode Island patriots as America's 'First Blow for Freedom'.
- The Warwick Historical Society - Since 1932, the Warwick Historical Society (located in the John Waterman Arnold House) purpose is to procure and preserve "whatever relates to the topography, antiquities and natural, civil, and ecclesiastical history of the City of Warwick."
- The Rhode Island Historical Society - The Rhode Island Historical Society is dedicated to collecting, preserving, and sharing Rhode Island’s history. Its offices are located at Aldrich House, 110 Benevolent Street, Providence Rhode Island, 02906. Information about its collections and historic buildings, and about its programs and events, may be found on this website.
- The Warwick Museum of Art - As Warwick's largest non-profit arts organization and the area's cultural center since 1976, the Warwick Museum of Art continues to provide a performance and exhibition space for the most talented artists, writers and performers in Rhode Island and is host of a wide array of cultural and artistic activities including comedy, theater, music, poetry and literature as well as monthly visual arts exhibitions.
- Clouds Hill Victorian House Museum - a 501(c)3 charitable organization, is a house museum located in Warwick, Rhode Island, and has been referred to as one of Rhode Island’s hidden treasures. A private home that has remained in the same family since it was built; the house is also a museum and opens to the public.