Location: 15 ft east of MIDGIT AVE - NAUSAUKET SECTION at TEL pole # 10.5

30 burials with 22 inscriptions from 1762 to 1860

100ft x 50ft in very poor condition no enclosure; sign missing

Tax Assessors Map #: Plat #: 367   Lot #: 548   

NOTE: Arnold visited this lot 11 Oct 1891; Vol 4 Pg 198. On the farm on the east side of the Taylor farm across the road in open lot unprotected.
Some stones moved to Warwick cemetery #125 behind #341 Providence St. Warwick about 1915. Heavily vandalized in 1970's and 1980's, only pieces of 5 stones could be found.                              

This cemetery has been recorded and checked.